People Who Fucked Off For

Friday, February 29, 2008

Annual Dinner

Feb 14th is my last blog!!! Oh god! I didnt realize about that. Im too busy with Lans exam, work and hanging out with my friends and of course seeing him everyday ;) . Its been 2weeks Ive stop blogging. Lets see whats Ive been doing last 2weeks. Ive watched Step Up 2:The Street. Omg!!! Chase Collins soooooooooooo FREAKING HELL CUTE AND HOT!!!! This one is better than the first one (Step Up). Ive also watched Vantage Point. Its a nice movie too. Some people just dont have the patient to watch Vantage Point coz it keep on repeating the same incident. Come on guys, the story is about 8 stranger with their different point of view about the assassination of US President. You should be grateful that they didnt repeat it for 8 times. They just repeat it for around 4-5 times, I think. For those havent watch it yet I bet you guys dont understand what Im talking about. So, I suggest you all to watch it, then you'll know what Im talking about.






QBM GSC 1st Anniversary Annual Dinner

Date : 02 March 2008 (Midnight -> 03 March 2008)
Time : 0000 - 0300
Venue : G Hotel, Gurney
Dress Code : Jeans and T-shirt are not allowed






Actually Im having a hard time to decide whether wanna attend GSC annual dinner or not. So pening la. I didnt go, they will deduct rm40 from our salary. The annual dinner starts at 1200am. I suppose this is annual supper. Lol!!! 1200am until 0300 at G Hotel, Gurney. Im working in the morning the next day. Swt!!! Dont know I can wake up or not. You know that Im a big lazy piggy. But I will go to work for sure coz of *HIM. Anyway I havent decide yet what I should wear to the annual dinner. I dont really have much dress for dinner. Ive try out a few pieces of clothes. Comment please.... >,<

1) The Blackie...

2) The Brownie Roundie...

3) The Whitie Words

The black halter back is from Boon Gin as my Bday pressie... I like it but too bad I dont have the big boobs... Lol!!! *continue cam-whoring*

No comments: