People Who Fucked Off For

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Looooooooong Hair






So obvious right regarding to my blog's title.
Yes! Ive watched Rapunzel : A Tangled Tale.

And yes I love it!
It is a very funny movie where everyone, no age limit can watch it.
I like Rapunzel's lil chameleon, Pascal and the horse, Maximus.
Funny horse as it fights with Eugene at first but oh well, they become friends.
I think they changed the story as when I was little, Rapunzel's story wasnt like this at all.
Still, I like it!
After movie, I and my sis go for our lunch at Winter Warmers.
Heeeee. I love their Chicken Cheese Bake. Its so cheesy =]

Well, I realised most of the people who are dining in Winter Warmers tend to have their phone on their hands.
They concentrate on their phone more than friends.

Arent you suppose to come for lunch with your girlfriends/besties for a little catch ups???
Hmmm.... Is this a good thing or a bad thing???
Think about it people.
After lunch its shopping time!!!!!
Bought some stuff at Watsons and "just" found out that The Face Shop is having a really great deal sale!
OMG!!! up to 30% of them!!!! Must grab it!!!!
I will be back The Face Shop *evil grins*



P.S : This semester is kinda hectic with all the projects (events and assignments). Dont really have the mood to blog too much about my thought lately. But I will try my best to keep my blog away from spider webs. Im currently addicted to playing Tap Tap in my iTouch. Gtg. Going to watch the Season Finale of TARA 4. Ciao!

No comments: