People Who Fucked Off For

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Love Cause Death

Its been 12days.
I might not in position to talk anything about him as Im not his friend and I dont even add him in facebook.
I know him through a tragic news.
Alviss Kong.
You can just google his name and you can see its everywhere. Everyone is talking about his death in their blog, some people even made up a tribute video for him and you can find his "grave" in facebook, "Alviss Kong's Graveyard"
I dont need to talk all over again about what happened to this guy as everyone knew it.
All I want to say is your act of committing suicide because of love might sound foolish to some people as people think its not worth it.
However, I think its a foolish act but I can feel your sad and sorrow after I saw your last picture.
The tears that rolled down to your cheeks make me feel sad. Very very sad.
Sad about how you make your decision to end your life in such way just because of love.
No one to be blame as this is your decision.
I have no words to say anymore.
RIP Alviss Kong

No comments: