People Who Fucked Off For

Saturday, October 16, 2010

I Dont Want To Say Goodbye

It's gotten cold, it's raining, you left
Things are clear now, the one I love, I've lost
The fallen leaves float on the surface of the lake sleeping

I want to let go, yet I can't let go, the tears are drifting
You take a look, you take a look but can't see
I pretend the past isn't important, yet I find out I can't do it

[We] said goodbye, only then do I find out we can't see each other again
I can't just lose your smile like this
The lipstick is on the corner of the table, but you and I can't find it
What do you say if we switched roles?

[We] said goodbye, only then do I find out we can't see each other again
Can I just bear the pain and hold back the tears like this
You said you'd be with me till we're old and that we'd go there to find eternity
Just another hug, a minute, a second will do

Your smile, your goodness, in my mind, they constantly whirl around
My hand can't forget the warmth of your hand
My heart breaks into pieces on the ground, I can't pick up that heart beat from the past
I'm imprisoned in the past and have no strength to run away

[We] say goodbye, only then do I find out we can't see each other again
Can I just bear the pain and hold back the tears like this
You said you'd be with me till we're old and that we'd go there to find eternity
Just another hug, a minute, a second will do

The lyrics transaltion is courtesy to Jaystudio.com.

Really love the song. Once again, Jay never let his fans down.
Long live Jay!!!


No comments: