People Who Fucked Off For

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

DaDaDaDa

Study break!!!
Screw study break coz we still have to go for classes on Wednesday and Thursday.
I cant even study.
Dont have the mood yet.
How???? I'm so dead meat.
Well, today is the day we are so called releasing our stress.
We are going RedBox!!! Hehehehe


Touch screen =]

We gonna scream our lungs out . And yea baby, I've lost my voice. *embrassed*
Do I sing or do I scream??? Thats the question.
Normal for me anyway, always went to RedBox and com
e back with my sexy voice. LOL
Here goes nothing....

[I throw my hands up in the air sometimes
Saying AYO
Gotta let go
I wanna celebrate and live my lifeSaying AYO
Baby, let's go]
Introducing our vocalist : Miss Amme aka Miss Jiwang


Lead vocalist and rapper : Miss Christel aka Miss Eminem Girl's version

Dancer : Miss Bongkot aka Miss Tak Tau Malu

Dancer's partner : Mr Jeremy aka Mr Dream Boy

Back up singer : Miss Ranny aka Miss No Voice

O-O-O-M-G!!! The mood is still on.
Dang! How to study with all the songs in my head???
Signing off, peepz!
Need to study for my damn exam. Peace out =]

No comments: