People Who Fucked Off For

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hissssss

Late update about last Sunday.
Too lazy to blog. *Awww... I never felt lazy to blog since last week*
Last Sunday I was supposed to reached office at 0600 but I woke up at 0630!!!!
WTH am I going to do when I am really working???
I cannot wake up without anyone help. Shame on me.
Well, luckily I have a good supervisor that did not blame me fo
r being late.
I must train myself to wake up early.
Move to work....
Nothing much to talk about work as its kind boring for all of you.
But let me share my experience when I work for an event.
There was a camp with all the exotic animals such as iguana, snakes, wild squirrels and more.



The guy that take care of the camp was so nice and offered me to take picture with the snake.


At first Im kinda scared.
I hold the snake for awhile to gathered all of my guts.
But failed =[
I really want to take picture with the snake with me holding it.
Well, I went back to the camp and stand there for quite long to think.
Then, Im sooooooooooo ready to show some girl's power.
So I requested to hold the snake and take picture.
While taking picture with the snake, its head crawl towards me and Im kinda freaked out.
So I turn to the guy and throw the snake on the table from 1inch distance.
Dang!!! I shouldnt do that. That was so wrong but Im scared......
I feel so guilty with my act and I kept on apologising to the man.
But I think my apology was unacceptable.
He ignored me, tho.
That might be my first and last time holding a snake.
Sort of traumatised and I AM GUILTY! =[

No comments: