People Who Fucked Off For

Friday, October 22, 2010

I Do, Fung!

Double movie today!
Went to Gurney to watch movies with Pei Wei. my movie buddy =]
Ive suggest to her to watch Lam Fung's latest movie which is The Perfect Wedding.
Miss him so much so I have to see a piece of him from the big screen.
Comedy romance where he teamed up with Miriam Yeung.
Storyline might be a little tradition as its kinda predictable whats going to happen next.
Well, for the sake of Fung. Im okay with it =]

After that, we found out that we still have time to catch another movie.
We go for Life As We Know It.
I wanted to watch it like so badly......
Yesterday planned to watch it at queensbay but they dont have it so we have to go for Buried ==
Now, I get to watch it.
Niceeeeeeee and funny!
I always love Katherine Heigl. I love her laughters.
Not forgetting ever hot Josh Duhamel, Fergie's man!
Oh oh oh! The baby also cute. Good actress since baby?!! Woot!!!


No comments: