People Who Fucked Off For

Saturday, August 1, 2009

What A Bad Night

Damn!!!!

Last night i can say that is a very bad nite for me...

ive embrassed myself at fame for joining the bikini competition... Michelle ask me to join as they dont have enough girls... I dont want to join but FORCED too...

I just simply walk and the dj asked me to walk again as he said that I didnt walk as sexy as possible... huhu....

Im shy + drunk = i dont care

So, second time i also simply walk as i want it to finish asap!!!!

We have to walk and jump inside the pool... So, I jumped inside the pool and Ive forgotten that I have my handphone inside my pocket... The reults, I get rm100 cash prize but my handphone spoilt at the same time...

Now, I think i will be scolded by my mom when she find out this.

Mom, please have some mercy in me.... =/

No comments: