People Who Fucked Off For

Monday, August 31, 2009

Merdeka Shopping!

Yay!!!


Today I went to QBM with my mom to do some shopping. *Road to the carpark was very jam and some brainless "tukau" were trying to cut queue. Well, FUCK YOU TU KAU!!!!*


Finally, I have a grey skinny jeans from Forever XXI. I have black, blue and dark blue skinny jeans and adding to my collection now is the grey ones. Now, I want a white ones. Hehe!!!


I also bought a green checked tank top from Forever XXI.


I just ♥ to shop at Forever XXI.

The pants and top from Forever XXI


Then, me and my mom wanted to get the same pair of sandals. But we dont want to have same shoes. So, my mom have to get other shoes.

What a day today. This is how we celebrate 52th Merdeka...









PS : A very Happy Birthday to my brother!!!! He's the Merdeka Baby!!! LOL

No comments: