People Who Fucked Off For

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

MTV World Stage Live In Malaysia

Im about to SCREAM when I heard from fly fm that Boys Like Girls is coming to Malaysia to perform in MTV World Stage!!!




*SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Omg omg omg!!!! I really wanna go.... It took place in Sunway Lagoon Surf Beach on 15th August 2009. Tickets??! Have to be a Xpax member and you will get 2 free passes when you reload every rm50. So, anyone???? Have the tickets but not interested in going??? Can gimme???? *doing the puppy eyes* Anyone of you out there that have tickets please contact me...

Seriously I really really really wanna go...

Bands that are going to perform :





And last but not least.... MY FAVOURITE!!!!
I wanna meet Martin Johnson. He's my HERO*/HEROIN* as his voice is my THUNDER during rainy days. That will be a GREAT ESCAPE for me if I can attend MTV World Stage.










No comments: