People Who Fucked Off For

Monday, August 10, 2009

First Day of Semester 2

I wake up this morning and its still raining...
Haizzz...
First day of school but rains... What la....
I reach college kinda early as I thought there might be traffic jam at the Jelutong Express Highway as its raining so, I decide to go early...
But... There no jam at all....
Ive reach college early and no ones there... If our class in old building should be good but today is the first day we all move to the new building...
And Im kinda lost... Where should I park my car??? How much is it per hour??? Where our class??? Where is P302???

Mama mia~~~~~~~

I simply park at the new building park without knowing the parking rates and just walk into the new building like nobody business...
Ahah!!! Ive found P302, but nobody there.... Who cares... I just entered the class and sit besides the window... They have a GREAT seaview... Woohoo...

Everyone arrived then class started...
As usual I love Mr Puvin's class...
Kinda sad that in this semester, we only have ONE CLASS with Mr Puvin...
=[
First day of class, no one have the mood to study...
Even our noon class we dismissed EARLY!!!

Our noon class is taught by the new lecturer, Mr Adie.
Erm..... He's kinda sissy....
But he's nice and funny *cause his body language make me LOL*
Going to see him on friday morning class again...
Haizzz....

Honestly I prefer old building...
As we have sorta "great" parking area, cafeteria and I just prefer the old building...

Guess how much Ive spend today just for parking...
RM10.50
As Ive said just now, I didnt check the new building parking rate as the result, it cost me RM7.50 just for 3hours parking.
Then, I decide to park my car at the old building...
As usual the rate there is RM1 per hour...
So, all total up to RM10.50!!!!

Shit!!!! Who Im gonna claim this money from???
Timmie sure kedekut wan =/

No comments: