People Who Fucked Off For

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Our Friendship




Its been 4 months since Im working at GSC QBM and Im really going to miss all of the staff there.

They are nice, fun and outgoing eventhough they are not CHINESE.


I have 2 best girlfriends that Im very close with since working at GSC QBM. They are Dyra and Sobana. Both of them not chines but I managed to get along with them very well. We are close and we share our secrets among ourselves. I know that one day all of us going to leave and wont be able to meet up so often like now.


Sobana is going to leave at 4th May 2008.


So, when its going to be your turn, Dyra???


Or maybe Im leaving first???


I dont know either.


But I really appreciate the moments we hang out together.


We [ Talk Play Laugh ] together.


Sobana and Afif are going. Both of them is the one that make noise the most. Sobana with her trademark phrase 'Chilaka you!' and Afif with the trademark phrase 'F*ck' and also his UK slang and CK model pose. Lol!!!


Im gonna miss both of ya'll!!! *sobz sobz*


To my dearest Sobana : Remember to give me discount when Im going to Gleaneges. And please remember that Im afraid of injection. So, please sayang me when you're going to inject me. Otherwise, I will complain you! Lol!!! *Here comes Sobana scolding me chilaka you*


To Mr UK Afif : Do remember to give me comp seats at first class in your plane, kay. I want you to be the pilot when Im going abroad. And with your UK slang, you ask all the passnger to fasten their safety beats. And no F*ck words when you're making announcement. Lol!!!


Anyway,


KEEP IN TOUCH!!! :'[


and


FAREWELL... *DARN! I HATE FAREWELL*

No comments: