People Who Fucked Off For

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

On My Off Day





Yay!!! Today is my off day... So, Im going to gp to watch Shutter with Andira. She got the free voucher pass comp. So its free!!!




Well, we just walk around the mall nothing special and Andira did some shopping. Besides we bumped into Abang Zi with his fiance at the Glitter Cafe. Lolx!!! He didnt even wanna belanja us. Kedekut!!! Kidding.




After watch Shutter, both of us are kinda undecided whether wanna watch another movie or not.




Ive already watched...




27 Dresses


The Water Horse


Deadly Ghost


Awake




And ALMOST EVERYTHING!!!!!!




Yup... I am a MOVIE MANIAC!!!! =]




We have nowhere to go then we decide to go to our 2nd homie...




Which is....




QBM!!!!!!!




We have a little chit chat with our friends at gsc then walk around aimlessly again...




Actually I wanted to buy a new wallet and a handbag but I didnt find any that suit me... Yea... I know that I very fussy... What to do le....




Besides that, check out my new ODM watch! I get it last few weeks but Im too lazy to blog. Today only I managed to SHOW OFF to the world that I finally get an ODM WATCH!!! Im lovin it!!!!

No comments: