People Who Fucked Off For

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Greed




7 deadly sins...


Lust


Gluttony


Greed


Sloth


Wrath


Envy


Pride


Eveyone sure have one of the sin that ive mentioned on the above...


Recently, ive learned one of the sins... GREED. He is too greedy that cause him to get termination.


One of my best colleague. He is nice and a big brother to me. He always fetch me and my friend to supper. Always protect me whenever I get bullied by my other colleague.


But now he's GONE coz of his greediness.


I have the knowledge about him doing 'this' but I just listen to him and I didn't even advise him not to do so. I feel bad about that.


He get caught and was terminated on yesterday. I feel bad for him. As I know



that EVERYONE dont like him and want... REALLY REALLY



WANT him to get terminated. I dont know why everyone dont like him. I dont



think he have any attitude problems but Ive heard alot of stories about him when he's in trouble.


My friend advise me not to get so close to him as he is using me....


I dont know who should I trust.


I know that Im close to him but I know what Im doing. I wont follow his foolish footsteps.

However, Im still his very best friend. Anything just call me out. I will be your listener.


But, I hope you have learn from what had happened to you.


AND



GREED is one of the 7 DEADLY SINS.




A-MUST-REMEMBER
P.S: U're always my good friend =]




No comments: