People Who Fucked Off For

Saturday, November 12, 2011

So Long!

Wednesday was my last day working with Red Bull as an EMY.
What had I learned throughout the one year and ten months, to be exact.
I had learned a lot, of course gaining experience in mingling with "strangers" aka consumers, can work independently and be more outspoken.
Not to forget about the fun. Working as a sampling girl for Red Bull was totally different from others sampling or promoters. We get to participate in lots of event that I never thought of.
Such as, Hard Rock Hotel Penang first anniversary, National Day Parade and the most recent will be Red Bull Monkey Run.
It was a great experience and also a little of bitter sweet memories for working with all of them.
I met alot of great people during these period.
From the first marketing coordinator until the recent ones and also the other sampling girls. I had a great time with you all *whoever I had partner with*
Thank you Red Bull Malaysia!

No comments: