People Who Fucked Off For

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Anything For You

Today is an adventurous day.
Haha!!!
Why do I say so? Well, I tried something I never did before...
Which is taking Rapid Penang and sit ferry alone to Butterworth.
For him Im willing to do anything.
Actually I've planned to go Seberang Jaya today to see my baby but unfortunely I dont have car to use today.
Therefore, I decide to take Rapid Penang to jetty and from jetty I sit ferry to Seberang Jaya.
Let me share my feeling as a first timer.
I feel great to take public transportation as I feel relax. I no need to drive and feel stress about the traffic.
I can just daydream in the bus until I reach the destination.
From my house to jetty is RM1.40 but I dont have small change so, I just pay RM2.
Ferry from Penang to Butterworth is free.
Not bad, huh.
I enjoy the breeze of the air.
I will definitely do it again :)




PS: I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR BABY <3

No comments: