People Who Fucked Off For

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Teddy Me Love

I am downloading IOS 5.1 and I am so bored as my bf went to work so, no one accompany me and there is nothing to do in facebook. 
What do you guys do when you have nothing to do at all??? 
For me, daydreaming. 
Dreaming *actually dreaming about our (me & bf) travel plan next year* 
Let me share with you what is my dream destination. 
First and utmost...... SEOUL, KOREA!!!! 
Anyeong haseiyo! LOL!
[PICTURES ARE TAKEN FROM GOOGLE IMAGE. IF ANY OF THE PICTURES BELONGS TO ANYONE OF YOU FEEL FREE TO INFORM ME TO REMOVE IT. I DO APOLOGIZE FOR TAKING YOUR PICTURES WITHOUT ANY PERMISSION. THANK YOU =)]
I found out that in Jeju Island there is a Teddy Museum. 
OMG! My love for teddy is uncountable. 
The teddies are cute!!! 
According to the information I have searched, 
The Teddy Bear Museum is located in N Seoul Tower at Mt Namsan. 


In the museum, you can find the teddies wearing lots of different customes. There is also a special section where you can find the teddy wearing one of Korean Dynasty's King custome. 





Ohhhh... I can't wait to go Seoul *praying for time to tick faster.... tick tock tick tock in the fast speed*

No comments: