People Who Fucked Off For

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Im Soooo Gonna Kick You Ass


Doesnt anyone watch Kick Ass???
If you didnt watch yet and think about watching it, please dont.
Its a waste of time to watch this movie.
It took me three days to finish this 1hour and 45minutes movie.
I dont even have any ideas why Nicholas Cage agreed to starred in this movie.

There aint superheroes.
There aint superpower.
They just dressed like a superhero in order to get revenge.
The killing scenes are way too nasty to watch.
Hit Girl chopped off the gangster's leg like how we cut the cucumber into half.
I cant watch that too violent scenes.
Thank god, Im not having my meal while watching this movie.
I cant even remember is this movie shows in Malaysia.
I think the whole script is full of the F words.
If this showed in Malaysia, I feel sympathy to the guy/girl that need to press the "beep" button for non stop.

No comments: