People Who Fucked Off For

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Always Stuck With 3

Im nervous and scared.
Going to college to take my result.
I am expecting a B- for my Computing but Im just a little closer to it. Get a C+ instead.
A little disappointing.
But its alright.
The other 3 papers I managed to scored As'
Cgpa just drop 0.03.
It doesnt matter I think.


Ive watch Karate Kid.
Erm... From the title I am expecting the movie with karate but its not.
I think they should change the movie title to kung fu kid or what-so-ever.
It doesnt have any connection with Karate at all.
The story is kinda boring.
They talk more about how Jaden Smith not used to his new life in China and also Jackie Chan weird attitude.
Nothing interesting from this movie.
Just kinda amaze with the view of China.

No comments: