People Who Fucked Off For

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Gosh!!! Ive Dropped Jay's =[

Ive accidentally dropped Jay's fifth album, Orange Jasmine.


I wanna cry!!! :,[


It hurt so much when i saw the cd dropped and landed on the floor...


Luckily, the cd didnt dropped out from the case. Otherwise, I'll gone mad... But my heart still scarred into MILLION of pieces as I tresured it so much. Not only the cd is important but the whole things which are linked to Jay Chou are very precious for me. Its like a gold or whatever.


Im so DUMB that I turned the cd upside down and it dropped out... like WHOSH and I was screaming FUCK!!!


Sooooooooooo sad.......

This is the cd that Ive accidentally dropped it out!!! =[

Can you see there is a tiny hole on top of the cd casing???

Theres another hole at the bottom of the cd casing... Results... The casing cant be close properly... =[

No comments: