People Who Fucked Off For

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Drink Drank Drunk







Last night I went to MOIS with my friends. They were Ewan (the only malay guy), Jack, Lau Pin (her farewell party) and Chew Yuin. Ive never been to Mois before and I think that it's GREAT. Better than glo and co. I like it as they have a place, some sort like a stage for everyone to dance there. We drink a bottle of Chivas mixed with a little bit of coke except for Ewan, who a Malay. He just drink Coke. Sooooo suci.... Lol!!!






Anyway, each time we drink, we need to botttom up. Resulting Chew Yuin to feel dizzy first. I feel a little bit of dizzy + high. Lol!!! So, I was like whatever... Let's DANCE!!! I think I jump and shake too much it make me feel even dizzy and I had the feeling to puke! =S






I called for break and had some rest before it getting worse. Unfortunetly I cant stand it anymore. Before I managed to get to the toilet Ive already puke it out on the floor. By the time I reached the toilet I had nothing to puke anymore. Lol!!! Too bad for the Mois's staff or cleaner. Sorry that you guys need to clean up my mess.






I think Ive puke for like 4-5 times even while Im driving back home! Swt! Thank God nothing happened like accident... Choi!!! while Im on my way home.






Anyway, Im having so much fun as dance make me release my stress. Might be going again next week. Haha!!! This time I hoped that I wont get drunk XD
P.S : I left my camera inside the car. So not really taking any pix as all of our handphone are not "high tech" enough to have a flash light eventhough we have camera phone.




After the party ended, trying to take pix wit Ewan but FAILED =[


Second attempt... Success but look blur and dark. No flash light =[

My tipsy look... >=[

No comments: