People Who Fucked Off For

Thursday, October 9, 2008

24 hours??? Not Enough For Me

Do you think that 24hours are enough for you to complete all your tasks in one day????

For me...

I dont think so....

I always wish that there will be 36 or maybe 48 hours per day...

Lolx!!!!

Some might think Im INSANE as some people think that 24hours for one day is too long....

Let see if 24 hours a day is enough for you... Let me count first....





12 hours of working like a GOD DAMN BULL!!!



6-8 hours of resting (means SLEEP la...)



4 hours left for you to catch up with your friends and family, do your own stuff like watch tv, surf the net, maybe dating and what-so-ever...

Conclusion, I think ITS NOT ENOUGH!!!!

I need...

12 hours of working/studying
12 hours of resting/sleeping
12 hours for my own space... Doing my own stuff....






Conclusion, Im GOOD with it!

No comments: