People Who Fucked Off For

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Shoppin' Spree







Summer sale is on now...




So what are you, girls waiting for???




Let's head to the mall!!!




I've get myself a new wallet from Roxy when I just received my salary last Sunday.




Its silver in colour with heart shape patterns on it. Its Rm 99.90 but you know there's sale going on so its 30% discount. After discount it only cost Rm 69.95. What can I say... C-H-E-A-P!!!




Later on, I skipped work today =P




Just to go shopping with Ai Ling and Ashley. Long time since our last hang out. Well, tomorrow they are going to Terengganu for Sukma. Good luck, girls!!!




Back to shopping. We went to Gurney and I've get myself a plain T-back from F.O.S and a jacket from PDI. The jacket is GREEN... What do you expect the colour will be??? GREEN is my favourite colour!!! Its cost Rm 79.00 after 50% of discount, it is Rm 39.50. And.... Also.... My sis had given me a PDI's voucher with Rm 20 rebate. So, I use it and it only cost me Rm 19.50!!!! WOW!!! Damn cheap, right?!!!




More shopping spree to go!!! =D




-Peace-

No comments: