People Who Fucked Off For

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hanging out with Ai Ling and Ashley today and both of them are updating me with judo's gossips.


I'm having fun listening to their gossip.


Honestly i'm thinking of joining back judo but...


Well, they are going to sukma tomorrow... I'm jealous about it. As last time I remember that I'm very into judo eventhough I'm not good in it. But I like it... I believe that Judo Is The Way of My Life... I used to say that I wont quit judo so soon. I've joined lots of competition for the last 2years and I love it, no matter I won or lost in the competition. I just LOVE it. Last time I dream of training hard to join and win in Sukma 2008. But I've quit =(


Its a bit small but the above is the surat pengesahan penyertaan Judo Sukma 2008 on 15 March 2008. My name is there... In the RED CIRCLE. But now my name has been taken out. =(
And there is no turning back time for me to remake the decision again. There is no use for me to regret about it. I've choose to quit and thats it.


p.s : I really hope that there is a time machine for me to turn back the time... =( Anyway, GOOD LUCK to Penang Judo Team in Sukma 2008!!!! Gambateh!!!!

No comments: