People Who Fucked Off For

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Strawberry Loves Me




Yesterday me, Amme, Christel and Jeremy went to Strawberry Forever for dinner.
It located right beside Burger King.


The cafe was empty.
Only four of us dine in there.
Therefore we booked the whole cafe. LOL!
I thought it should be a dessert cafe but they have rice and noodles in their menu.
Erm.... Kinda out of concept.
If you're a dessert cafe just sell dessert why you want to sell other food and still named the cafe a dessert cafe?
Ish, how I wish it was a dessert cafe as I like dessert so much =]
Let's talk about food *my favourite part*
Overall, the food was just so-so.
Nothing special and it taste normal only.
The price might be a little pricey.
The dessert not really special.
Ive ordered a Chocolate Trio.

It had a scoop of chocolate ice cream, muffin and two strawberries.
Nothing really special about it.
I was expecting more than that as the picture of the desserts looked tempting.
Would I come back???
Nah.... Need to think twice =P

No comments: