People Who Fucked Off For

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Bloody And Hot


Movie day!!!
I went out for movie with Shan and Boon Gin last night.
Its been long. I think almost half a year we didnt hang out together.
Death Bell 2 : Bloody Camp was the movie that we were going to watch.


Horror movie! Syok nia.....
It was about a group of high school students and teachers who get locked in the school after the swimming instructor is murdered.
The film is a sequel to the 2008 film Death Bell. Ermmm... Did I watch the first one???
However, the story is unrelated to the previous film.

I will rate it as not bad as I understand the story.

Usually Korean horror film was kinda confusing but this one was actually clear.

Nothing to confused about.

One more thing, the cast were all pretty and good looking.

Both male and female actors.

Hehehe!!!

No comments: