People Who Fucked Off For

Monday, January 23, 2012

Another Day Another Training

Hello to KL again. Do you miss me?
I dont =P
Tired of going to KL, I swear I will have a long break from KL once I finish my training.
Somehow, KL might be fun with the FOOD.
Im a food hunter. A very very hungry and can eat-a-lot lady.
Im not going to blog much about work as it is boring. Let's blog about food or something else, aiite =)
We are stuck in Sunway Pyramid for two days. No where else we can go as we dont have a gps.
Haizzzz. Dinner time in Pasta Zanmai.
The food is not bad but I feel that the portion is too little and its pricey.
Ebi Tempura Black Sesame Spaghetti.

Chicken Katsu Spaghetti Bolognese.
 Second day... Dinner at Sunway Pyramid again.... Yay!!!! =(
We try Carls Jr. OMG!!! I fell in love with Carls Jr, Please come to Penang, Carls Jr.
The burger and the fries... Cannot describe with words. Hahaha!!!
While we are walking around after dinner, a particular stall attract us. A ice cream store. I feel that it is unique.
We just give it a try. Its A MUST TRY, people!!!
Im going back to Sunway Pyramid in my next trip for the ice cream for sure =)



This is the medium size for Carls Jr but its a large size for McD.



Aint he adorable =) <3




Crispy Chicken Bacon Swiss.



Stick Food.

(L) Watermelon (R) Grape dipped with dark chocolate and almonds
Table look messy during our training.
 A little advice to my friends, drive safely when your going back to KL or anywhere in highway. Please dont drive at night and speed during rainy days. Very dangerous as we witness one accident "live" on our way back from KL and along the way there are two more  accidents. Please be safe =)



No comments: