People Who Fucked Off For

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Happy 90 Days



Thursday, 2nd June 2011.
Baby, you know what day is it for sure, right???
*If you dont know I will knock your head =P*
It's our 90 days!!! Wheee!!!
But I have to work =[
Never mind, I have half day =]
Coz I want to go out with baby to celebrate our 3rd month-niversary. Haha!!!
Actually I planned to buy baby the white pants from F.O.S but all left big size.
Haizzz... No pressie for baby anymore =/
It's ok as long as I'm with you on our month-niversary everything doesnt matter, right baby?
We watch X-Men : First Class.


Nice movie. Im going to rate it 4.5/5 stars.

Message to baby : Sorry for making you *ahem* the other day. I didnt mean to do that to you. I thought baby was angry with me. So I dont want to talk. I promise I wont do this again. But when baby *ahem*, baby very cute. =] Can I make you *ahem* again??? LOL! Joking only. I know baby cares about me thats why baby *ahem* even though I just didnt talk to you. Baby, I LOVE YOU! Happy 3rd month-niversary too!

No comments: