People Who Fucked Off For

Friday, May 22, 2009

Assignment vs American Idol

E-X-H-A-U-S-T-E-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m extremely exhausted!!!

Six assignments that need to pass up by the first week of June.

Mamma mia~

Are you kidding me??? *This question is to my lecturers*

You guys are torturing us!!!! How cruel you guys can be??? Tsk tsk tsk.

I can’t even hang out with Ai Ling, Boon Gin and Shan today coz of the assignments. Darn!!! Miss another outing. They are going for movie.... I WANT TO WATCH MOVIES SO BADLY!!! I want to watch Angels and Demons and Push.

How come I spend my summer time doing all the assignment instead of enjoying the summer blockbuster movies and holidays....

We don’t even have a semester break... What a pity, right???

Anyway, today is American Idol Season 8 Finale.

Guess what??? My KRIS ALLEN has won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HORRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the performance where the bikini girl, Katrina Darrel with the Judge Kara sang together. Suddenly Kara stripped off!!! Psohhhh.... That's amazing. Kris Allen and Keith Urban's perform Kiss A girl also nice. I love the song too as its catchy.

I didn’t expect him to win as everyone is thinking that Adam Lambert should have won. Even I, myself think that too. =S

But, Kris Allen won the title. Yay!!! He’s cute and of course he has a great voice. =P

Aiyaiyai, I don’t have any reality show to watch. After Beauty and the Geek. The Amazing Race and Project Runway and now American Idol has come to the end. Nothing for me?!?

Wait a minute. I think the new season of Keeping up with the Kardashian is airing this 27th May.

YES!!! I just love the Kardashian’s drama. I’m so excited for the new season of the K family.

I’m gonna talk less in order to speed up and finish up all the assignment. So, that I get to enjoy the K family and my own self 3 days break. Call me anytime between 29th – 31st May. I’m fricking free. Opsss, I’m out for 29th. Gone for shopping!!!! 30th.... Party anyone????

Signing off for assignment.... =[

P.S : Dangerous by M. Pokora is like marijuana. LOL!!!

No comments: