People Who Fucked Off For

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What Did I Do Last Week???

Well, lets see what did I do last week...

Everyday I'll wake up at 1200 or 1300.
Watch Tv/Dvd
I've re-run Heroes Season 2 and 3, Moonlight Resonance and Dirty Sexy Money Season 1.
Im having a great time to re-run all this series. Those are my favourite.
Wednesday is Ladies Night!!!! Guess, what am I doing??? Of Course I PARTY!!!!
Not forget about saturday night too. It's A PARTY NIGHT for me!!!
Then, I hang out with my friends. We watch movie, go bf, karaoke and crap stuff.




So, the results will be... IM GETTING FATTER THAN EVER!!!!




SHIT!!! I need to excersice more. There go my hula hoop. It's covered by alomost 1 inch thick dust that I've keep under my bed as long as I can remember. Lol!!!

Speaking of re-run tv series, Im super addicted to moonlight resonance. I just wanna share with you guys that I really like to watch it especially episode 17. I've cried several times watching it. So touching le.... I cant help it. Cant control my tears.

Its been 2weeks Im rooting at home. Next month I have to get my ass back to college. Im so looking forward to it.

No comments: