People Who Fucked Off For

Thursday, November 20, 2008

New Life Perhaps...






Busy with moving to my new house...
My new house located not really far away from my previous house...
The differences are:-
From terrace to flat
From five to four
From good internet coverage to BAD internet coverage *DAMN*

I dont really like my new house as there are lotsa malay people living there and my bike is in high risk! They like to steal bike! Gosh! Im scared that one day I wake up my bike is no longer at the place I park.

Well, lotsa my friends dont have any idea that Ive moved to new house for like 2weeks! Tsk tsk... Shame on them. Lol!!!

Anyway, my life should go on after all those bad things happened to us. Although its not really over but I think its getting better than last few months from what we have suffer. Maybe a few more months the things are coming back but I should lead a new life from today onwards.

My new life leads me to go clubbing so often. I went to clubbing for at least once a week and I know that my mom dont really like it. But what can I do??? I really enjoy the time there.

To mom : Dont worry, Mom. Nothing is going to happen to me. Dont forget that I know kungfu! I know how to take care of myself ;)

P.S : Who want to join me??? Lol!!!

I and Oniey. We look so blue-ish

Drama and party queen... She's so damn bitchy yet I still went to clubbing with her. WTF?!!

No comments: