People Who Fucked Off For

Monday, March 24, 2008

Am I being too emotional???

Life is like this...

We cant change or decide whats our fate...

Why some people maybe lucky to have a good life???

Why not me?!!??

When one person feel stressed/frustrated, they will cry. Just like me. Im the kind of person that like to keep my own problem to myself. I can trust NOBODY in this world!!! Everyone is fake!!! Thats why I prefer to keep everything to myself.

Year 2008 isnt a very good year for me. As Im suffering for depression alot this month. All the problems make me feel frustrated with my life. One day, I cry in front of everyone as I cant stand anymore.

All the

Pressure...
Nonsense...
Lies...

Thats hurt!!!

I think cry is the best way for me to release all my depression for these few weeks.

[ Nobody Can Fix ME ]

No comments: